facebook

Advice needed about sororities

by:    

Hi! I’m an out of state PNM and decided to rush at the last minute before registration closed. I didn’t do a lot of research in advance but I saw some sororities I liked are the lowest rated, like Pi Phi, AGD, and Delta Phi Epsilon. The girls seemed sweet, but should I be concerned?

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It really depends on what you value. If you felt genuine connections with some of the girls in those houses, then go for it. But, if you're more concerned about being in a "top house" then I suppose you'll want to focus on that? You should join the house that you could see yourself in making friends and connections. GreekRank is the worst possible place to form your opinions; your personal experience at a house could be totally different from another girl's. Go with whatever makes you the happiest.

By: hey!
#2by:    

These are all awesome houses! They're ranked "bottom" typically because theyre the most diverse and fraternities find some of the girls unattractive so its really only based on their judgement. Go wherever you felt the best connection for sure

By: yo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

of these three, agd probably has the “most” in terms of socials, date nights, etc. if that’s what you’re concerned about then it’s something to consider, but truly go where you feel like you “click” with the girls and know what you want rather than what you think you should want.

By: dk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.