facebook

Destination dawgs

by: Ok

Which chapters are not participating in the destination dawgs program to have their girls go though rush?

Posted By: Ok
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: stop   

Seems like the purpose of this post is to find fault.

By: stop
#2  by: !!!   

idk but i'm really curious...can't wait for someone to answer this

By: !!!
#3  by: Sic em   

I think only kkg and aphi allowed destination dawgs to rush last year. Hopefully more sororities are inclusive this year

By: Sic em
by: yoAug 11, 2023 9:17:49 PM

i thought this was the first year destination dawgs would be going through formal recruitment??

By: yo
by: susAug 12, 2023 3:34:43 AM

this is their first year doing this. Also pretty sure that all chapters are participating

By: sus
by: !!!Aug 13, 2023 8:55:51 PM

Every sorority had the option to take destination dawgs after formal recruitment ended last year.

By: !!!
by: !Aug 13, 2023 9:15:25 PM

the only destination dawg went axo last year. 5 chapters aren’t participating this year. a lot of chapters couldn’t get national approval in time to do it last year bc it was kind of last minute

By: !
by: NoAug 14, 2023 5:28:44 AM

I think kkg had one join last year as well

By: No
#4  by: ?   

I know for a fact there are 14 houses rushing destination dawgs this year! Not sure which ones aren’t though

By: ?
#5  by: ye   

there’s rumors that kd isn’t + four others but idk if anything has been confirmed. still great tho that the 14 other chapters are being inclusive and excited ab this

By: ye

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.