facebook

25 relevant fraternities ranked unbiased fixed

by:    

the old version of this post had some really bad ranks in it so here's a better version.

Top 1-5 (old row + best new row)

Most respected

KA SAE ChiPhi ATO Fiji

Upper Mid 6-10 (other new row + less history old row)

Highly respected

SN SX KS PDT

Mid 11-15

Respected

BTP PKA PKP SPE DSP

Lower Mid 16-20

they have a lot of potential

AEPi TEP AGR SP OX DTD

Bottom but relevant

You will hear/see them around

TKE DKE BYX ChiPsi PKT

Posted By: fixed
Page 1 of 5
#1by:    

heres the reasons for the changes:

PDT up, PKA PKP down. PKA and PKP being upper mid is a terrible, they're both good but putting them in the same category as SX or SNu is crazy. PDT is considered better, it's known that SNu and PDT are the best greek circle houses. KS stays upper mid but could be debated down to mid.

DTD down. Having DTD in mid is terrible. I'm sure the guys are cool but their house is in the middle of nowhere and they have very low membership. Plus they did spring rush.

OX up, DKE down. OX is clearly better than bottom, they have decent membership and a nice house on Milledge. DKE is bottom because they literally do NOT have a house.

Who is making these lists? Some of the takes you see here are horrible.

By: fixed
#2by:    

This is pretty spot on. Personally I feel SN and SX should switch with PiKapp and Beta. Idk why PKP gets so much hate here. Great house, great guys and absolutely pull top sororities from time to time. Not UNG simps like SN and SX are. No PKP doesn't initiate them, I know a lot of their brothers. They are great!

By: Yeah
by: reply   

sn sx has good relations with top sororities [new row and old row]. you see them at their events. they are good where they are at

By: reply
by: ah   

beta and pkp are respected fraternities. anything respected and above are good to be in

By: ah
by: Lol   

Good to know pi kapp

By: Lol
#3by:    

good list

By: Yes
#4by:    

I think this is a good rank. I would include Pike or Delta Sig on the 2 row, they throw just as good if not better events than SX or PDT do.

By: Good rank
by: fixed   

I had considered putting DSig up a row, but they're just not quite exclusive enough to be there. They've been improving a lot recently from the dudes I know there, so I'm sure in 2-3 years they'll be upper mid. Pike has a similar issue but I think they're generally falling instead of rising

By: fixed
by: lolol   

SX is good if you like people who don't go to UGA and if you are super insecure about yourself socially.

By: lolol
#5by:    

Bump.

By: Bump
#6by:    

Wouldn't change a thing here.

By: Perfect
#7by:    

Bump.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Bump.

#9by:    

Bump.

#10by:    

does PKT stand for Phi Kappa Theta or Phi Kappa Tau?

By: question

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.