facebook

Christian sororities!!

by:    

Hey guys,i am rushing this year at UGA!!I am so excited but i am so scared bc i am a Christian(faith is really important)and i want to find my place but i'm not into party culture.Are there any houses with christian girls or should i just accept i am going to have to party if i want to make friends??THANKS IN ADVANCE:)

Posted By: freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

axo and zeta

By: christian
#2by:    

aoii, axo, zeta, chi o. but every sorority has christians. theres even a christian sorority. i think its sao or something

By: reply

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: But actually    

All sororities are rooted and Christian practices except for SDT. You can really find a Christian group in any of these but I would for sure say AXO, Zeta, SK, Pi Phi. I wouldn’t rush KD, Kappa, ADPi, Phi-Mu for that kind of vibe

By: But actually
#3by:    

sao is the christian sorority!

By: ok
#4by:    

Panhellenic sororities are very party forward. Even the ones mentioned above go to lots of socials and have a lot of fun going out! If you are looking for a christian sorority that is big in faith and not going to go out panhellenic is likely not the place, Sigma Alpha Omega is.

By: faithfr

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.