facebook

Old Row without Connections

by:    

I’m an incoming pnm from atlanta but I don’t really know any girls in any old rows. Is getting a bid from one of them still possible or should I focus on the new row sororities instead?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

IDK what you mean by 'focus' because you should do your best at each house. And you would be surprised how many girls might know you already if you went to their school.

By: connections
#2by:    

Yes it's possible

By: Wow
#3by:    

It helps being in state. I’m sure someone will know you. Hopefully in a good way

By: OR
#4by:    

yes girl don’t stress. while it does help to have someone in the house you’re close with that can vouch for your character, it isn’t everything. the top houses def have their eyes on girls who are well known by actives but you won’t be dropped solely because you don’t have a connection

By: yep
by: lool   

not op but who downvoted it 5 times

By: lool
by: OR   

It’s rare to get old row without any connections. Most know the girls they want before rush even starts

by: lol    

what about phi mu?

By: lol
#5by:    

You need connections and you should have some coming from atlanta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.