facebook

Questions about living in sorority house

by:    

I’m a PNM coming from New England and don’t know anyone at UGA yet, which is why I want to rush. Living in the house is also really important to me, and I know housing questions can be answered during rush, but I am very curious and wanted to ask now.

Here are some questions.
1. I know Alpha Xi Delta is coming to campus, when will they get a house?
2. It looks like DPhiE’s house is under construction, when will girls get to live there again?
3. KD’s apartments looks cool, but do all the girls get to know each other well even though they are in “apartments”?
4. Do entire PCs get to live in the house together?

Thank you for answering my questions!

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

1. I think in the next 1-3 years depending on how they do during recruitment
2. No idea but I wouldn’t expect it to take super long
3. Yes you get to know your pledge class well your first year
4. Most houses have about 50-70 spots while pledge classes are typically around 100 (more this year though because there are more pnms) so no, only about half the PC can live in house. Spots are normally determined by gpa and/or a point system created by each individual sorority. Some smaller chapters like dphie and sdt are different where more of the pc can live in house bc of their size

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.