facebook

Is ato really mid here?

by:    

I keep reading about how they’re all over GR but it’s obviously not just them. This website aside how are they actually?

Posted By: bfk
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

PKP and ATO have been self ranking and going at it pretty hard lately so I'm not surprised you're confused.

Overall ATO/SX/PDT/KS/PKA/PKP are the next step down from the old row and new row top groups, KA SAE ChiPhi (old row) Fiji and SN.

To a lesser extent you can throw in groups like SigEp/Beta/DSP (each have alcohol bans in house which hurts for on campus stuff) over any of the six I listed above and would probably be right.

KA/SAE/ChiPhi/Fiji/SN = top

SX/ATO/PDT/KS/PKA/PKP/DSP/SigEp/Beta = not "Top" but honestly are just as good as above minus their alumni support and monopolies on certain in state areas (some groups like Beta and SigEp used to be like that, and to a lesser extent ATO does still have that but not as dominant).

Then you have the very respected groups that are more niche but have good events the above row of groups go to sometimes ...

AEPi/OX/TEP/DTD

You'll also see events from these groups often, too soon to call some of these groups niche as they are new (DKE) but are smaller in size for now ...

AGR/SP/DKE/BYX

Outside of these 22 groups it starts to drop off pretty heavily.

By: Yeah
by: bfk   

Thank you for the detailed answer.

By: bfk
by: OR   

Fiji and SN could be interchangeable with ATO, SX, PDT from most people's perspectives (as in they're just top new row), I'm wondering how you decided that those 2 are the for sure top. I think the vast majority of ppl would say SX over SN at least

By: OR
#2by:    

ATO is mid here but you wouldn’t know it bc they are making posting on Greek rank a full time job this summer.

By: Yes
#3by:    

eh def not mid but also not top. I'd put them below like fiji and sigma chi

By: no
#4by:    

This - ATO is campaigning hard this year to be top of Greek rank if nothing else - I guess rush was a little weak last year ?

By: Stop
#5by:    

Ato is upper mid. They were all over GR early this summer but have cooled off after being called out for it.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.