facebook

How many houses did you visit each day?

by:    

Girls that have gone through rush could you post how many houses you visited each day? I know it only takes one to get a bid but and I know the maximums for each day but would love to know what the averages are

Posted By: H
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ur gamma chi will tell u all of this during rush!! don’t worry u are free to ask questions and u shld never be in the dark about what to expect

By: hey
#2by:    

I don’t know anyone that got the max amount everyday and one of my friends got dropped from almost all of her houses one round and now is in a great sorority and loves it!!! Don’t stress you’ll do great!!!

By: Anon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Panhel will post a recruitment guide on their website in June with a description of each round, what to expect and how many houses you are able to visit in each round. They have the 2022 guide up but it will give you an idea until they publish the 2023 one.

By: Anon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.