facebook

Frat Ranks + Explanations for 2023-24

by:    

1: ChiPhi/KA > ATO/SAE/SN
Top frats here. No debate. Throw big and recruit well. Pull all the old row girl and then some. Have big budgets and high turnout and give you the class frat experience.

2: Fiji/SX > PDT/KS/BTP
Very solid frats. Throw well and still have a lot of respect on campus. Recruit very well but lose a lot of guys to the frats above. Fun events and good turnouts.

3: PKA/SigEp > DSP/DTD/AEPi
Very average frats but still give you a good experience. Throw good stuff and have okay turnouts. Recruiting is questionable for some of the guys they get but a small amount don’t ruin the bunch.

4: PKP/ DKE > SP/TEP/OX
They aren’t particularly the best but still throw something together. Don’t recruit well but the guys really like being in them. Events are borderline average to just not good with low turnouts. Spring rush.

5: AGR/TKE > PKT/ChiPsi/BYX
Questionable to if they even throw anything but are still frats here nonetheless. Cant say much as nobody really knows what goes on.

Posted By: 1-5
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Bump bump

By: Yo a
#2by:    

ATO and SN are second tier.

By: Oh, there's debate
#3by:    

Bumppp

By: Now
by: Ok   

What’s the difference between ATO, SX.snu and Fiji? These four are always paired up with each other or with Old Row . What’s the difference?

By: Ok
by: Yo   

SN and SX more involved old row sororities
ATO and Fiji more involved in new row sororities.

By: Yo

Actual ranking people if you truly go to UGA

#4by:    

ATO and Sigma Nu should take bow for self-ranking. Scheez.

By: ATO and Sigma Nu
by: Ye   

Truth

By: Ye
by: Rankings   

Bump!

By: Rankings
#5by:    

I guess SX is top, if you don't mind a group that has to initiate UNG kids to keep up with the likes of KS/PDT/PKA/Fiji.

SX should be with Beta.

By: lolol SX?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yup   

Down:SX, Beta, AEPi, DKE

Up:Pike, PKP, AGR

By: Yup
by: Cut it   

Cut the crap- no one and I mean no one can or will initiate UNG guys into their fraternities. This ended at least 2 years ago . How do I know - archived iFC reports . Don’t believe me?? Ask for the Spring and Fall 2022. Check for yourselves

By: Cut it
#6by:    

Beta or Kappa Sig definitely made this. Good job guys!

By: Okay
by: Uh hub   

^^yep

By: Uh hub
by: Lol   

Exactly

By: Lol
#7by:    

Highkeyyyy

By: Noooo
by: Uh no    

What uh no

By: Uh no

OP this is about right in general terms

#8by:    

Bumpp

#9by:    

Bumpppp

By: What
by: Yup   

Correct rankings

By: Yup
#10by:    

Chi Phi and SAE are NOT top tier anymore. Chi Phi are apathetic, Northern, zoned-out, Yankees. SAEs are inbred, overweight, redneck, rich boys.

You're real top tier is: KA, Fiji, ATO, and Sigma Nu!

By: Nope, disgree
by: Ahreed except   

I agree except SN. They are UNG guys all around. Not reporting all of your bids or initiations wont hide all of the UNG guys at your events. Looking at you PKP SX and SN.

By: Ahreed except
by: Wrong    

It’s an absolute shame YOU ^^^ who spends all their time slandering these fraternities about UNG dudes . Totally false !

By: Wrong

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.