facebook

Frat Rankings and explanations 2023

by: Truth

Chi Phi, KA, SAE- Old row frats. Chi Phi is number 1 with or without the Old Row label but KA and SAE are only up here because of it. KA only pulls very specific recruits and girls and SAE just hasn’t been doing good compared to some New Row frats. You will see Phi Mu, ADPi, Theta, and especially Kappa here.

ATO, SNu, Sig Chi, Fiji- Top New Row. No argument. Every sorority loves them and they throw great. You’ll see KD, higher Zeta, AOPi, and Chi O here.

Phi Delt , KSig- These two are the frats between the top and mid sections. Do very well, but could do more to stand out because these are honestly forgotten about a lot. This is mix between KD, AOPi, and middle Zeta girls going here.

SigEp, Beta, DSig, PiKapp- The frats are honestly same frat, different font. Nothing special about them but it’s a good places for girls in lower Zeta, higher Aphi, Tri Delt, GPhi, and SK to go if they don’t want to compete with Old Row girls.

DKE, Delt, AEPi, Theta Chi, Pike- These frats are all very different from each other yet are in the same rank. Mostly newer. Pull girls from lower APhi, DZ, AXO, AGD, and Pi Phi but sometimes surprised with Tri Delt or SK girls in the mix. It just really depends on the girls.

Sig Pi, TEP, AGR- These are bottom frats but still pull sororities nonetheless. You’ll see any sorority not mentioned like SDT. Walmart versions of ATO, AEPi, and KA respectfully.

BYX, PKT, TKE, Chi Psi- These frats aren’t particularly throwing or doing stuff with sororities but have good brotherhoods.

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Good expla   

This is a good current explanation .

By: Good expla
by: Yes Apr 4, 2023 4:53:11 PM

If you go to UGA pretty darn accurate description

By: Yes
by: OP goes to ugaApr 4, 2023 6:43:12 PM

OP attends Georgia fosho 😂

By: OP goes to uga
#2  by: yep   

people have been real silent trying to argue in post with the explanations. more ranks with explanations

By: yep
by: ThisApr 5, 2023 9:25:28 AM

Fiji a little to liberal for my taste

By: This
by: OkayyyApr 5, 2023 6:35:40 PM

If you think Fiji is liberal wait until you meet any Sig Chi, Ksig, Beta, DSig, Delt, DKE, AEPi, or Pike

By: Okayyy
#3  by: Yep    

Who are the most conservative fraternities for UGA? I’m a senior in Atlanta and interested only in a conservative group of dudes .

By: Yep
by: RightApr 6, 2023 2:29:24 PM

KA, SAE, AGR

By: Right
#4  by: ?   

What did politics have to do with any of these post

By: ?
by: I will sayApr 6, 2023 6:20:05 PM

No one wants to be with a group of liberal Freaks !

By: I will say
by: SureApr 6, 2023 6:24:08 PM

Most people would take a Fiji or Sig Chi bid over most other frats so I don’t think that’s true

By: Sure
#5  by: Yo   

Conservative in general = SAE, SNu, KA, ATO, and AGR

By: Yo
by: This ^^^Apr 12, 2023 7:31:27 PM

agree with this^^^

By: This ^^^
#6  by: Yup   

Bump!

By: Yup
#7  by: Huh?   

Only valid statement in this post = "It just really depends on the girls."

By: Huh?
#8  by: XXOO   

Anyone who still talks about Old Row in 2023 needs to grow up. It’s not 1966. They’re all a just bunch of social clubs. Go get your lawn jockey and hide it.

By: XXOO
#9  by: Yes ma'am   

This is spot on.

By: Yes ma'am
#10  by: Woah now   

You mean there’s a higher, middle, and lower zeta??

By: Woah now

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.