facebook

For Next Fall Rush

by:    

What are the sorority reputations? I am rushing in the fall and wanna know what they are like

Posted By: wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

AdPi - old row-top tier, wealthy, private atlanta school girls, Impossible to get in if don't know someone
PM - pretty, fun, old row - great top tier sorority. Impossible to get in if don't know someone
Theta - Cute, nice girls - great Top tier sorority. Usually have pledge class picked before rush starts
KD - pretty, fun, hot party girls - great top tier sorority, good mix of in-state and out of state. usually have pledge class picked before rush starts
ZTA - Pretty, fun girls - similar to Theta but slight step down. Does some dirty rush
AOPi - Sweet, cute Christian girls (not all but that's the vibe i get) great sorority. Does some dirty rush
SK - Great sisterhood, good relationships with frats and popular sorority for PNMs.
Chi O - fallen in popularity among PNMs in the last couple years. Not as good as used to be. mid tier
Alpha Phi - Known to pick girls based on looks so have a handful of super pretty girls each year. Newer sorority that has a tougher time getting full pledge class so a mix of girls that didn't get bid from top tier and girls that are better fit with mid or lower tier. Making progress at moving up in popularity during rush.
DZ - cute, nice girls. Good sorority. Upper mid tier.
DDD - Not as popular of a sorority as once was. Not a top choice for girls. mid tier.
AGD, GPhi, AXO - good sororities. Mid tier. Not usually a first choice for girls, but many will pledge these rather than not being in a sorority and I think most who do are happy.
DG - good sisterhood. Welcoming. not as popular during rush. Lower tier.
PiPhi - weird mix of girls, but works for them. Lower tier.
SDT and DPHIE - usually last choice for girls rushing. Many would rather not pledge than accept a bid from these (sorry just being honest)\n\n\n\n\n

By: Anon
#2by:    

Thanks SK!

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

This is clearly DZ/SK because their descriptions do not match. These 2 sororities are not better than chio ddd gphi or aphi. Why do you try to tear every sorority down to make yourselves look better. It’s not a good look

By: Sad
by: Truth   

I agree. This post mass tri delt and chi o seem bad when dz and sk are worse.

By: Truth
#4by:    

best advice is get off greek rank non of it is accurate and just tears girls down. Greek rank makes it so much harder to pick a sorority you actually love

By: woohoo
#5by:    

this was written by a pathetic SK lmao. good relations with frats my ass, like who? Phi Kapp? Gtfo

By: bye
#6by:    

Do yourself a favor and GET OFF GREEK RANK!!!! You will not find the answers you want on here and will be in a horrible mindset going through rush. It is not worth it!!! Go with the sorority that you like during rush, not the one people say you should like. Sorority life is worth so much more than being in a certain ‘tier’ and you will regret it if that’s the way you choose to look at it

By: please
#7by:    

STAY OFF GREEKRANK DURING RUSH!! i promise it will make you so so so much happier during rush if you look for the sorority that you love the most and not one that’s “ranked” higher than the other. i relied on it to make my first picks, and i guarantee i would not have found my place if i stayed on this website throughout rush. for your benefit, get off greekrank love!!!

By: hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.