facebook

please explain to me…

by:    

…why AXO is consistently ranked ahead of DG, AGD, PiPhi? They recruit the exact same girls, they all have good sisterhood

…why there’s so much nastiness toward APhi and sometime DZ? Yeah, they’re trying to move themselves up, but they’re good houses. Do they recruit on looks? Probably, but so do 90% of all UGA sororities

…why are ADPi, Theta and PhiMu indisputably at the top in every ranking? it’s like a given. what puts them so above everyone else that this top tier is never questioned?

you can cut and paste your rankings all you want, but please explain what truly elevates one above another. i’ll wait

Posted By: hiiiii
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Top sororities are generally the in state girls. They have lots of connects with each other and many of them know each other. That’s all. No one is better than another it’s just relationships

By: Relax
#2by:    

People hate on APhi and DZ because they seem to ~only~ recruit based on looks, then act like that makes them better than everyone else. They both tend to take a high number of in-state girls who got cut from other houses because they were known to have a bad reputation from hs (mean/dramatic etc…).

I’m not sure why AXO is ranked higher than the others you mentioned tbh, but I think they used to be more popular in the past. They seem to be more religious than most of the other srats, which hurts them during recruitment because PNMs don’t think they’ll have as much fun in AXO. The AXO’s I know are really sweet girls, and they seem to have a good sisterhood though - they’re just more of a niche house and aren’t especially competitive.

By: explanation
#3by:    

yeah i dont get the first one bc a lot of frats have talked about axos new pc being rude/disrespectful at socials

By: '
by: tru   

I think AXO was ahead for a while bc of their "good girl" image but as their rep has gone down I don't see why the should be ahead of the other ones listed

By: tru
#4by:    

Not sure why AGD is not ranked mid tier in some rankings or below AXO. There is no reason for the “top ranked” to be that way -
It’s just people do what other people want them to do.

By: Sky365

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.