facebook

incoming freshman rush advice

by:    

hey y’all! i’ll be rushing a sorority in the fall and was just curious what advice y’all have on preparing for it? thanks!!

Posted By: freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The main advice i have is to NOT TRUST GREEKRANK!! people can say whatever they want on here and half of it is just not true. please form your own opinions about each house during recruitment. also bring a fan for sure cause i was dying in the heat.

By: :)
#2by:    

Hi! Yes good point! I regret saying that! That however was the advice I received when I was going through rush. I unfortunately do think what you wear and how you present yourself during rush does matter to an extent. That being said you do NOT need to go out and break the bank and buy all new outfits! Wear what you feel comfortable in! Sorry!

By: Advice
#3by:    

Whatever you do, DONOT hyper fixate on one or two sororities that you want. I know too many girls who were invited up, had friends in certain sororities, and we’re bid promised before rush started all to be dropped after round 1 or 2! Go in with an open mind for every single house and do not take it personally when you are dropped from ones you loved.

By: !!
#4by:    

You will have favorites. That’s normal. The girls that are the successful at rush are the ones who, when a favorite doesn’t invite them back, finds a new favorite among the sororities that did invite her back. Good luck and roll with the punches.

By: More advice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.