facebook

Rushing as a sophomore in fall

by:    

I ended up spring rushing, but I didn’t realize it was so informal at the time. I was wondering if it’s worth rushing as a sophomore in the fall. Would I be at a disadvantage because so many freshman are rushing then?

Posted By: question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Same. I’m a freshman and didn’t realize that the sororities doing spring rush already know who they’re going to bid and have like 3 spots open. I’m curious too

By: lo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I know a couple sophomores and even juniors who rushed and got top houses. Try to connect and make friends before rush starts and you could honestly give yourself an edge over freshmen

By: Mi
#3by:    

There is a separate quota for upperclassmen so you won't be competing with freshmen for spots. Your best chance is to reach out to members in sororities and tell them you're going through so you will be on their radar. It would not hurt to get recommendations for sororities you are especially interested in.

By: upperclassman quota

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.