facebook

questions!

by:    

Hi! I am a legacy to Alpha Chi Omega. I am fully aware that girls going through rush don't get to choose where they end up and that legacies are not guaranteed a bid because there are just too many of them. That being said, what is Alpha Chi Omega at UGA like? I am a Christian, and would love to have sisters who share my same values and beliefs. I have heard that AXO at UGA is a "goody goody Christian girl" house.. Is there any truth to this? I don't have any problems with other people partying and/or drinking, but honestly it's just not my thing! I would hate to be in a house where I feel pressured to do things that I don't want to do and constantly feel like an outsider. Do you think I would fit in to AXO? Also, are they one of the more selective houses on campus? Thanks! :)

Posted By: AXOlegacy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Why are you a Christian? You've been fed lies

By: GodsNotReal

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: AXOlegacy   

I'm sorry you feel the need to be rude just because you disagree with my beliefs, I'll pray for you! Have a BLESSED day :)

By: AXOlegacy
#2by:    

Just Keep that Bible on the dash

By: Gunplay
#3by:    

Several girls from my hometown are AXO here. They were all real active in their churches and some did mission work, so there are definitely some strong Christian girls in the chapter here. There is also Sigma Alpha Omega here, which is a national Christian sorority. I have a friend who pledged this past fall. They had a pledge class of about 60 and my friend really loves being a member. You might want to check them out, too.

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.