facebook

rush

by:    

I'm a northern from Ohio and I'll be going to UGA in the fall what are the chances of getting in a good sorority?

Posted By: Ohio
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Zero to none

By: Sorry
#2by:    

Welcome South.

Funny talkers from the Dirty North just aren't welcomed ... not only in sororities but also at UGA and in the state.

You're chances? Nil, nada, zip. You're doomed.

You might as well face it, unless your dad is the president of Proctor & Gamble or Macy's, there is no future here for you.

Not too late to apply to OSU.

By: AhHoney
#3by:    

Don't listen to the fools above. Seriously, every sorority here is a "good" sorority, and most, if not all, have some girls who are either from the north themselves, or have yankee parents. UGA draws a huge number of its students from the yankee populated suburbs of Atlanta.

By: Fools
#4by:    

I'm from South Georgia, but most of my best friends in my pledge class are from random out of state places like New Jersey, Texas, Florida, DC, etc! Some sororities have a lot more out of staters than others, and I think the biggest out of state sororities you should keep an eye out for would be kappa, KD, tridelt, and ZTA. There are out of state girls in all sororities though, so just go where you feel most at home!

By: Out of state

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.