facebook

frat ranking 2022

by:    

OLD ROW: SAE, KA, ChiPhi
(if tradition wasn't a big part of greek life would I put SAE here? Probably not. The only way I can describe SAE at UGA is that they are the Habsburgs of Greek life. Inbred, legacy, yet they are the consensus #1. Take a way legacy from half their PCs and most of them would end up in low tier fraternities that didn't even make this list. KA Order imo probably has the highest quality PCs out of the 3 old row frats. Chi Phi stands out with having the nicest house as well as the best spring darties. Seriously though I feel like they have a big darty every other weekend)

Best of NEW ROW: FIJI, ATO, SX
(FIJI is cool, SX is cool, ATO is cool but I feel like they could be interchangable with SN)

Lower top: SN
(SN is good, not great. They have great social relations like all houses in the top tier categories but something is always gonna hold them back from the top of new row)

Upper mid: PKP, DSP, PDT
(PKP and DSP are definitely the most stereotypical when you think of what some may be considered "harmful" Greek life culture. Not even saying this in any biased way but they attract more airheads than any of frat on this list; PDT just kinda exists, can't really think of anything they got going on but seems like people rank them high enough so why not put them here)

Mid: SigEp, BTP, PKA, KS
(What standouts to me about these four fraternities is how every new PC is usually filled with half dudes that could've definitely joined better fraternities and half weirdos. SigEp seems to be a mix of lowkey Christian/marry em' nice guys; BTP and PKA are just kinda there, can't really think of any stereotypes relevant to them except just less douchey than DSP and PKP; KS is alright but nothing of note either)

Niche: AGR, TEP, BYX, AEPi
(AGR followed by AEPi definitely have the best social connections and events out of the niche groups)

PS: To out of state kids, unless you don't mind joining any of the frats that I would consider "mid" then I highly encourage using whatever connections to this school that you have and coming out during the summer. If you try rushing top fraternities during formal rush week your chance of being offered a bid goes down a lot

Posted By: john adams
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

OP the use of Kappa Alpha Order . U Must be extremely close or trying to help them like all old row this summer struggling for decent pledge classes . Why use KA Order ?? Eh?? Houston we are having a problem .

By: Whateva
#2by:    

This 100 percent

By: Yep
#3by:    

Bump!

By: Finally
by: Yep   

I’ll tell you why because so many new row Fraternities are taking the prestigious old row potential pledges . That’s a fact !

By: Yep
#4by:    

This is the best rank yet

By: Hey
by: Nah   

Is it me or does Fiji need its on category for liberal

By: Nah
#5by:    

This is the best rank I’ve seen

By: Finally
#6by:    

Bump!

By: Truth
#7by:    

Big bump

By: Uga
#8by:    

Starting to think phi delt burying this one and taking up where ATO left off with the self ranking- they stopped once they were continually called out-

By: Huh
#9by:    

Ha. True, and funny.

By: Habsburgs!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Google search - Habsburgs   

80% of marriages of the Habsburgs were marriages between close blood relatives. LOL. Perfect description for SAE.

By: Google search - Habsburgs
#10by:    

Phi delt burying this rank where they aren’t top tier- bc mmmm they aren’t

By: Phi delt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.