facebook

frat boys here…..

by:    

how come frat boys here don’t put their letters in their bios? i feel like most frat boys i know at other schools do but not here

Posted By: why?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Ive had the same questions when i moved here but i just had to go with the new stupid trend they do here. I transferred from another school and I used to have letters and now my bio says University of Georgia cause my chapter thinks it’s weird to have letters. Lame af. Fraternities here are insecure as hell its embarrassing.

By: Insecure
#2by:    

It’s not an insecurity thing at all lmao things like letters in bio on cars, tats etc is just too much imo also don’t want to make it seem like your entire personality is your fraternity by putting your letters on everything

By: Lol
by: Insecure   

Ietters on your bio and cars is just enough. tats and etc is obviously too much.

By: Insecure
by: Other school   

Damn I guess everyone at georgia tech, georgia southern, gcsu, ksu, ung, uwg, ga state makes their entire personality about their fraternity. LOLOL your comment has no weight. I guess pledgeship at uga doesnt teach you enough about brotherhood.

By: Other school
#3by:    

Cuz they get branded on here

By: Yee
#4by:    

You do know the term “frat boy” is an insult, right?

By: Really
by: Gdi   

Gdis dont know what to call em

By: Gdi
#5by:    

If the bookstore by the student center sold letters then im sure more guys would put them on their cars and bio. Some schools also have greek stores

By: M
#6by:    

because we dont

By: 444
#7by:    

I mean how attached can you get to your own fraternity in a less than 8 week pledgeship to put letters on bios 🤣

By: Lame
#8by:    

We should be like every other school and do letters im down

By: We should
#9by:    

Uga is one of those schools that oddly doesnt do them. Some fraternities like agr and phi kappa psi for example cause i see those letters everywhere do them but no one is following through. If one or two top or mid fraternity starts doing them then everyone will

By: Uga

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

UGA fraternities somehow thinks it is weird so nobody does it. im a ga southern transfer and also noticed that they dont put their fraternity name on the back of most of their shirts which is honestly just weird af and tacky and they have super small letters on their shirts pocket tees to where you barely see them and sometimes theyre just written out on their pockets instead of their greek letters which is also weird af

By: L

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.