facebook

Out of state frats

by:    

As an upcoming freshman from out of state I was wondering if there were certain frats that have higher percents of oos students. And how does being out of state affect rushing? Does is hurt my chance of possibly joining a frat?

Posted By: jt
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I know Chi Phi, Fiji, SN , KA ATO take guys from OOS . No it does not hurt your chances , although you do want to come to their summer events .

By: Not at all
by: KA   

KA doesnt take OOS stop the cap..

By: KA
by: Yeah...   

ChiPhi is the only top 3 fraternity that is majority OOS. The other 2, KA and SAE are mostly in state legacies. Idk if I've met or heard of a single brother from either who is from OOS.

By: Yeah...
by: No way    

Your dreaming if you think SAE is top 3 . Of what ? Please tell me why you think so ? And Honestly KA not really either .

By: No way
#2by:    

It might affect it a little but if you were gonna get a bid if you were in state you’d likely be getting one oos the hardest part is traveling to summer rush events

By: Maybe a little
#3by:    

OOS in itself is not an issue. But, as said above, you need to come to the Summer events. To be invited to those events, you need to be connected. So, real issue is do you know anyone at UGA who can/will invite you to those events?

By: OOS
by: 111   

Exactly

By: 111
#4by:    

Maybe try Chi Phi, Pi Kapp, and Pike

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

KA is mostly in state legacies and almost all in state. Also KA doesn't translate well if you want to leave the south. If you are going to UGA and working for the family business, no issues. If you want to target IB firms maybe not a great choice.

By: LOL
#6by:    

If anyone is going to be honest around here they will tell you that there are a lot of good fraternities at UGA. The people who choose to go to UGA and want to go through rush are social, smart, normal kids. There are a few fraternities with a ton of alumni who take largely legacies. UGA is changing, more out-of-state people are coming and there are a lot of options.

By: So

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.