facebook

rush spring 2014 soroity

by:    

Hi, I'm new to the whole Greek life. I don't even know how to look up rush information and when it starts. I go to UGA and a new transfer and I would love to rush. So can anyone tell me how to go about it thank you:)

Posted By: Joci
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You need to go to the UGA Panhellenic website. Just Google it and on the left side of the home page, you'll see where to get info for Spring '14 recruitment and Fall '14. The dates for fall have already been set. There isn't a formal or official spring rush for sororities. The chapters that have openings and are taking new members will do their own event(s). There is a form to fill out at the website to get your name put on a list of interest. Good luck!

By: ...
#2by:    

I worry about a school that would admit a woman who can't look-up information on sorority rush at UGA.

By: DawgontheRiver

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.