facebook

Word of Advice for PNMs on Greek Rank

by:    

If you are a PNM, please exit out of Greek Rank and never come back. Ranking these groups and pitting them against each other exemplifies all of the complaints people have about Greek Life in the first place.

What does it even mean to be "top tier" anyway? Do you pick your friends from their looks and Instagram feed? If you're a woman, is the person whose approval matters most a fraternity boy named Jacob who gets blackout at every social or YOURSELF? It's all so dumb.

Also these perceived groupings within Greek Life aren't shared on campus. If these are truly your values then you really need to evaluate your life and what matters. There will be women who are and aren't "conventionally attractive" in each sorority (which who CARES). There will be girls on the Dean's List and others who aren't. There will be some you hate and love in every chapter.

If your entire life and college experience is about being popular and maintaining rigid and misplaced social constraints and attractive in other people's eyes then you're going to live such an unfulfilling life.

Word of advice to any women rushing: don't read these stupid and honestly misogynistic posts. Go in with an open mind. Pay attention to where you feel most like yourself. Ask yourself not "are these people like me" but "will these people push me to be a better version of myself"? Focus on what's a good fit for you.

Posted By: bee
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

BUMPPPP

By: bump
#12by:    

bumpp

By: so true
#13by:    

bumpp

#14by:    

bump. read this pnms

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#15by:    

bump

#16by:    

bumpppppo

By: bumps
#17by:    

bumppp! pnms pls read!

By: bumppp
#18by:    

everyone should read this

By: this!!
#19by:    

Bump af

By: Ya
#20by:    

bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.