facebook

sorority rankings

by: dawglover

It's the end of the semester and year, so how do the the sororities rank up?

Posted By: dawglover
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Phi Man is a girl   

Theta
ADPi
KD
Phi Mu
ChiO
AOPi
Kappa
Zeta
DDD
SK
DZ
PiPhi
AXO
GammaPhi
AGD
SDT
DG

By: Phi Man is a girl
by: Pretty closeDec 20, 2013 12:50:35 PM

Outside of the first five, which could be scrambled up a bit, I think this is pretty accurate. I would definitely put chi-o above phi Mu, but that's just personal preference. Bottom half looks pretty dead on. In the middle, I would put ddd above zeta and dz above sk based on this years pledge classes.

By: Pretty close
by: jimboJan 13, 2014 9:23:07 PM

seriously AOpi should be at least top 3 if not the top. Every girl has said it is the most competitive sorority to get into here

By: jimbo
#2  by: Hairy Dawg   

KD & Phi Mu are the best. Could care less about the others

By: Hairy Dawg
#3  by: this list   

is also spectacularly awful

By: this list
#4  by: The second list   

Is on point

By: The second list
by: Agree Jan 14, 2014 12:40:10 PM

with "the Second List". "Phi Man is a Girl's" list is closest to accurate for this semester. Could mix up the top 6 (AOPI should definitely be higher), but otherwise good.

By: Agree
#5  by: 3rdYear   

Here's my perspective as a junior based on the sororities I feel like I know well enough to rank. Based on the first list...
SK and AGD are both higher than they should be. Chi O should be higher.
2nd list is okay but based on my experience Phi Mu is too high.
A lot of sororities are so similar that it's hard to really say one is better than another, especially depending on what you're looking for. It would be easier to group them. I tend to see Theta, Chi O and ADPi as pretty similar. Same with SK, Pi Phi and DZ. Finally, I tend to group ZTA, AOPi and KD.

Keep in mind that there are SO many girls in every sorority and everyone has met a different combination and has different opinions. Same goes with fraternities!

By: 3rdYear
#6  by: more accurate   

AOPi
KD
ChiO
Theta
Zeta
Phi Mu
DDD
SK
PiPhi
DZ
ADPi
AXO
GammaPhi
Kappa
AGD
SDT
DG

By: more accurate
by: absolutely notJan 6, 2014 8:55:35 PM

LOL the tops are wrong

By: absolutely not
by: nopeJul 29, 2014 7:50:59 PM

kappa and adpi are way too low… nice try though

By: nope
#7  by: xmas   

top sororities general order:

kd
kappa
chio
theta
aopi
adpi
phi mu
zeta

sk
ddd
piphi
axo

dz
gphi

agd

dg

-sdt is somewhere below axo. they're an interesting mix-

By: xmas
by: A miss...Jan 1, 2014 10:16:37 AM

Same old tired list. You haven't adjusted for the houses that have stepped it up in recent years, and those houses that have slipped in standing. There are several houses that are just coasting on the fumes of their history, and some that are really strong houses but have old reputations or lack of on campus history to overcome. This list doesn't do anything but restate the same basic order that has been listed again and again. I guess the thinking is that if you say it enough times, everyone will believe it's a fact.
KD isn't #1. Top tier, but not #1. Zeta should be in the middle group (top of middle, but middle) Sdt is definitely not "just below axo". DZ should be in middle group - and I would even put them above Pi phi and axo. DDD is slipping fast, but I don't know that they've fallen below sk.
As far as sdt's house, you really should try to be kind. SDT isn't everyone's cup if tea, but they have great girls who love their sorority and are happy to have a strong sisterhood over a gorgeous house.

By: A miss...
#8  by: but really   

theta
chio
adpi
phi mu
kappa

zeta
kd
aopi
ddd
dz
sk
axo
piphi

gphi
agd
sdt
dg

in each tier they can be mixed around depending on your opinion (plus every sorority has some really great girls and some not so great ones) but those are the general tiers

By: but really
by: Better....Jan 1, 2014 10:24:16 AM

Much more accurate list, but I don't think KD and AOPI belong in middle group. I'd keep them in the top group. Completely agree that within each group, you can sort of mix up the order according to personal preference. Outside of KD and AOPI, I think you grouped them pretty accurately.

By: Better....
by: yesFeb 3, 2014 2:03:40 PM

yes

By: yes
#9  by: Real deal    

Chi O
Theta
Kappa
ADPi
Phi Mu
ZTA
AOPi
DDD
KD
AXO
PIPhi
SK
DZ
SDT
Gamma Phi
AGD
DG

I am a senior here and every sorority has its hot girls but this is ranked on how fun the girls are to be with.

By: Real deal
by: AgreeFeb 2, 2014 9:00:50 PM

If you're ranking how fun the girls are to be with, I would put KD above DDD and swap DZ and AXO.

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.