facebook

southern gentlemen?

by:    

Which frat(s) have sweet, respectful, southern gentlemen? I know lots of frat guys are into drinking, partying, and hooking up.. but are there any frats who generally fit the description above?

Posted By: GAGirl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

To be quite honest, there aren't a lot of "legit southerners" at UGA. At least half of the guys and girls you talk to in greek life have parents who are from the North (Ohio, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania) and then moved to atlanta and had kids who now go to uga. I'm not saying this is necessarily a bad thing, because these people are obviously educated/intelligent and wealthy, but you gotta look high and low for a real southerner. It's just a reflection of how the state of Georgia and UGA have changed over the past 20 years.

By: Honest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^   

Interesting point, and I would agree, but that's not to say you can't learn to be southern

By: ^
#2by:    

interesting.. not necessarily southern, but are which houses have guys who are sweet, genuine, and respectful? different than what the typical frat guy is i guess lol

By: hmm
#3by:    

Sorry, but your perception of the "typical frat guy" is incorrect. Most of the ones I have met are sweet and respectful.

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.