facebook

Confused about Chi Phi

by:    

Why are there so many northerners in here? I thought Old Row was southern bred?

Posted By: 2
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Chi Phi is known for picking up a lot of guys from up North, specifically from the DMV area. It’s not like that’s a bad thing by itself, they get Georgia guys too

By: dude
#2by:    

Because they aren't top. Just like SN SX and PDT have northerners and they aren't close to top.

SAE KA and ATO are top 3 and old row. All GA guys.

By: Yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: stop   

noooooooooooope, ato definitely gets some out of state guys

By: stop
by: Nope   

I can tell you with 100% certainty that every guy in ATO is from a deep south state. I can also tell you with 100% certainty that the majority, close to 90% of them, are in state guys.

By: Nope
by: ATO?   

Sorry, but ATO has never been considered Old Row at UGA. EVER

By: ATO?
by: Yeah...   

Old row at UGA is anyone founded before 1875. Technically ATO SN Fiji and PDT are all old row along with SAE KA and ChiPhi.

By: Yeah...
by: Not the Place, But   

Get real - you know ATO is not all that historically. I don't care about dates or whatever, but Old Row at UGA is Chi Phi, SAE and KA. Phi Delt was at one time there as well but have fallen way off. But ATO, never. Just stop it.

By: Not the Place, But
by: fax   

^Old Row doesn't technically exist here, it was just something made up to describe the top three fraternities with influence in this state. Old Row only exists at Alabama. Every SEC school has their prestigious fraternities but they aren't called "old row".

By: fax
by: Stfu   

Stfu !!!you can’t tell the damn difference between Ato ,Chi Phi, SN, Fiji, KA, or Sae ( though most are midgets- I like them . All have private school, public school , instate and out of state . Each has rando’s , wierdos , athletes, and players and average dudes . Everyone of these groups have quality alumni ( ato getting better) pull, parties , date nights , good sorority relations , and money . Incoming Freshman — I speak truth here . Rush any of these guys they are the best at UGA !!

By: Stfu
by: LOL   

ato and old row does not belong in the same sentence 💀💀

By: LOL
by: Not true-   

ATO at it again-stop self promoting

By: Not true-
#3by:    

they pull from wealthy private schools/prep schools up north.........

By: Mhm
#4by:    

every person in your frat being from south georgia isn’t a flex it’s weird

By: honest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.