facebook

Fiji liberals it?

by:    

I was looking at fraternity rankings bc we cant have socials yet just to see how each of them were. I saw how ppl were saying fiji’s are liberals and elephant lovers. Is that a liberal fraternity? Not hating just wondering. I’m confused. I didn’t know that they are separated by political views as well. It’s kinda cool to me. Found it kinda weird the way the comments were posted though

Posted By: Freshman girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Super LGBT friendly, and its not so much elephants as elephant walks.

By: Oh yeah
by: Elephant   

Freshman Girl - if you don't know what an "elephant walk" is, look it up. You may not want to hold a FIJI Pledge's hand.

By: Elephant
by: Hahahahaha   

I love this

By: Hahahahaha
#2by:    

Super progressive and heavy democratic leaning.

By: Yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: For sure   

If its on greek rank its definitely true

By: For sure
by: Freshman girl   

Wait was that sarcasm? Or real? Haha sorry idk how Greek rank works I thought it was accurate. I drink nothing wrong about being liberal bc I am. @for sure

By: Freshman girl
#3by:    

I meant find not drink

By: Freshman girl
#4by:    

I mean Fiji probably has some liberal dudes but most fraternities here are majority conservative, fiji included ngl

By: real
by: They are easily the most   

They are easily the most liberal of the top 25 fraternities here and its not even close.

By: They are easily the most
by: True    

This^

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.