facebook

dz

by: Transfer

Hi! I am a Delta Zeta at LSU and my family is moving to Atlanta next summer so I'll be transferring to UGA next fall. I was just wondering what DZ is like at this campus? Are they known to be partiers or what? Do they have a good sisterhood? What is their general personality? I would love to join the chapter at UGA, but am worried they might not take me. Are they accepting? Thanks for any answers :)

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ask them   

Ask the DZ girls here these questions. If you are already in a sorority you should know how mean spirited and inaccurate these websites are....

By: Ask them
#2  by: Transfer   

I came across this website while trying to find out more about DZ at UGA. I cannot access their main website to find any additional info. This website seemed like a place where people come seeking information and advice about the different sororities here. I've looked through it a bit more since posting and I definitely see what you mean. However, it does seem like there are some people who know what they are talking about and want to help others.I'm not looking for rude responses.. Just someone who might be able to share some info or opinions!

By: Transfer
by: i heardNov 12, 2013 10:45:50 PM

i heard that the DZ's there are good girls! I don't go there, my boyfriend goes there, but he has multiple brothers that are dating DZ girls. I think they have a handful that may give them a bad rep, which is the same for every chapter, but other than that they seem to have a good sisterhood.

By: i heard
#3  by: Xxx   

DZ is dope

By: Xxx
#4  by: LSUTransfer   

Wondering why it is ranked as a bottom tier house?

By: LSUTransfer
#5  by: yes   

They had the hottest pledge class of the year. They're generally known to be more on the fun and sociable side. Most of the people that try to give them a bad rep come from other sororities, not guys.

By: yes
by: Easy, dz...Nov 19, 2013 6:57:13 AM

Hottest pledge class? You definitely have a hot pc, but remember that another sorority on campus was voted hottest in the sec and most houses got a lot of hot girls this year. I really like y'all, and love your pledge class, but hottest on campus might be pushing it a bit. Agree with everything else you said though.

By: Easy, dz...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.