honest sorority breakdown

by:    

Top: ADPi, Theta, Chi O, AOPi
Upper Middle: KD, Kappa, Phi Mu, ZTA
Middle: DDD, SK, AXO
Lower Middle: PBP DZ
Just above bottom: GPhi
Bottom: DG AGD SDT

ZTA runs a thin line between Upper Mid and Mid. Although KKG and Phi Mu are "old row" I feel in the current day in age they are the weaker of the 5 old row. AOPi pretty deservingly has a top spot even though it isn't termed "old row". Not sure how I'm feeling these days about the Tri Delts, they are the definition of hit or miss. Was feeling iffy about Chi O being top but they put on one hell of a rush this year. AXO flirts with Mid/Lower Mid line

Sororities with potential to move up from where they are in years to come: Sigma Kappa, Gamma Phi(?)
Sororities that don't seem to be getting the quality they are used to: DDD, PM (In no way is this to put anyone down because I love both of these sororities, especially Phi Mu)

Posted By: MidTierFratter
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Perfect, so true its not even funny or debatable

By: rushreview

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I guess you have not seen very many Gamma Phis lately. This sorority has pledged alot of beautiful girls in the past 3 years. They are nowhere near the bottom compared to other sororities at UGA. Having said that, most of the sororities here have many good looking girls.

By: jatl
by: MTF   

Ranking isn't always just about how pretty a chapter is... This clearly says they have potential to move up...? But their 4 socials a semester doesn't quite give them grounds to be much higher than they are on this list...

By: MTF
#3by:    

To the person above^, they've already had 6 this semester so not sure where you are getting 4 from...GPhi has definitely moved up in rankings over the past few years from where they used to be.

By: UGA
#4by:    

Surprised about KD being ranked Upper Middle. They had another top pledge class this year. I would definitely replace Chi O with KD even though Chi O is "old row" doesn't really matter anymore.

By: UGA '10
by: yeah   

would swap chi o and kd on this list

By: yeah
by: Dawgman   

I too concur. I would even drop AOPi a notch down. But switch KD and Chi O for sure.

In terms of top tier hanging out with and exchanges (fun), I would go Kappa, Chi-O and Phi Mu. I would even through Thetas in the mix.

In terms of overall quality of house and recent pledges, I would put top tier as Chi O, ADPi, Kappa and AOPi.

Personally, they are all great and fun though. Just a junior Frat guy's opinion.

By: Dawgman

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.