pretty honest fraternity rankings

by:    

Top: SAE, KA, Chi Phi
Just Below: EX, Fiji
Upper Mid: SNu, AEPi, Sig Ep
Middle: ATO, Pi Kapp, Pike, Beta, AGR, LXA
Just above bottom: DSig, Phi Delt, TEP, Sigma Pi
Bottom: Delt, Theta Chi, PKT, PKTau, Phi Psi, Chi Psi, ZBT, TKE

ATO is undoubtedly the best of the middle and could rise to upper mid. SNu is debatable and could easily come down into standard middle, but in my opinion strong alumni and chapter size keep them in the Upper Mid. Sig Ep also flirts with the Upper Mid/Mid line. Phi Delt's numbers and increased relevance for the first time in a while rises them a step above bottom. Theta Chi might could come up but who really knows what's going on over there?

Posted By: MidTierFratter
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

was written by a Pike.

By: This
by: bogus   

or possibly a Sigma Nu - no one else would rank them that high

By: bogus
#2by:    

Thank you, ATO. I was worried for a bit there that yall might not be the best in the middle.

By: ATO or Phi Delt
#3by:    

THIS is an ass hole

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

is only mad because I am right

By: truth
#5by:    

my suggestion to THIS is that he spend more time hitting the books and less time crystal balling who wrote what

By: crystal ball
#6by:    

This list is accurate except for pike being ahead of beta, AGR and lambda. They should be at the bottom of middle tier at best or really more like top of the "just above bottom tier." Yeah pike had a big pledge class this year but it's mostly made up of random guys from formal rush, which is something no other middle tier fraternity would do.

By: Pretty much
#7by:    

Shout out to Sigma Nu, making power moves on Greek Rank

By: Shout out
#8by:    

if u mean Pike's 40+ fall class was made up of " random " guys include numerous from Marist and Westminester schools, you're probably right.

By: yeh right
#9by:    

^I'm glad Pike has a strong online presence on Greekrank #Teambuttchug

By: Haha
#10by:    

Shout out to Greek Park Circle, making power moves on Greek Rank

By: Greek Park

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.