facebook

what are the chances?

by: Rank

What are the ranks are

Posted By: Rank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rank   

what are the ranks as far as which houses are hardest to get into . like what houses are easiest and which are hardest . thx .

By: Rank
#2  by: ...   

You seem too stupid to speak English correctly so I wouldn't worry about it

By: ...
#3  by: @ Rank   

Don't listen to the person above.. Obviously so unhappy with their own life that they have to take it out on others. But anyways, usually the top houses are the hardest to get into because they are in higher demand and have to make heavier cuts. But all houses are pretty competitive and they're also all pretty great! Just go in with an open mind and heart and you'll end up where you belong. Best of luck!

By: @ Rank
by: ^Oct 20, 2013 3:18:51 PM

I'm not sure what's wrong with #2's response. The original post was indecipherable gibberish, and even the clarifying statement was a mess of terrible grammar and punctuation. It's not that hard to ask "what houses are the most difficult to get into?" Despite that fact, the OP somehow failed twice to ask that question.

By: ^
#4  by: Seriously?    

So much drama on this site! Who cares if the grammar is horrible, which I'll admit, it is. If you understand what they are trying to ask just answer instead of being a jerk. Simple as that. If it bothers you, just move on and ignore the post, no need to be rude. #3 has the right idea. There are no top houses though, it's just that some are more exclusive. The more exclusive are obviously harder to get into & you will probably be able to tell once visiting the houses. Maximizing your options will most likely make the difference between getting a bid and not getting one. Ignore tent talk and just have a great time! I hope you find your home!

By: Seriously?
#5  by: Who   

is am the ranks be?

By: Who
#6  by: who dat   

who dat, say who dat, when I say who dat

By: who dat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.