facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 55 of 62
#541by:    

I think they are banned for two more years when all the original actives have graduated.

By: guess
#542by:    

I'm still in high school and looking at colleges. I really like UGA and probably will rush. I like to party but I also care about my schoolwork a lot. I have to make really great grades to get into dental/medical school. Basically, I'm looking for a very good respectful/ involved fraternity, treats ladies right, likes to party, and makes good grades. Which one matches me best?

By: Looking at UGA
#543by:    

The fraternity you pick has no effect on your grades. If you are determined enough to make good grades you will make them no matter what frat you get a bid in

By: ...
#544by:    

you are no better than anyone...because you went greek. You're all for bigotry, just with half the junk. That system is for the south, by the south, of the south. Think about it -- the height of your adolescent intellect...and you still think anyone who's not white and rich is a freak. You don't? Then what did you go greek for? Tons of intelligent and tolerant people all around you just waiting to open your mind wherever you're from. You went greek just like these kids. And they only have the reputation of bigotry. At your school they say "yeah, anyone's welcome, just as long as you abandon who you are". That's a form of racism that cuts ALL people. At least racism only targets specific minorities.

By: Belel
#545by:    

why so angry?

By: hahahaha
#546by:    

somebody didn't get a bid..

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#547by:    

Yo, to any potential rushees out there, this is JD DeYonker, rush chair to Chi Phi. If you are interested in attending any of our events ("brats and bros on the lawn" is coming up), message me on Facebook. Look forward to meeting you all. And remember... stay thirsty my friends!

By: chi phi rush
#548by:    

I'm still in high school and looking at colleges. I really like UGA and probably will rush. I like to party but I also care about my schoolwork a lot. I have to make really great grades to get into dental/medical school. Basically, I'm looking for a very good respectful/involved fraternity, treats ladies right, likes to party, and makes good grades/cares about education as a whole. Which one matches me best?

By: Looking at UGA
#549by:    

Historically good fraternities at UGA: SEA, Chi Phi, KA, Sigma Nu, Lambda Chi, Kappa Sig (RIP)

New fraternities that are doing well (since the 70s): Sig ep, Beta, FIJI AEPi

All of these are good and respectable fraternities. Find your niche

By: UGA
#550by:    

Historically good fraternities at UGA: SEA, Chi Phi, KA, Sigma Chi Sigma Nu, Lambda Chi, Kappa Sig (RIP)
New fraternities that are doing well (since the 70s): Sig ep, Beta, FIJI AEPi

All of these are good and respectable fraternities. Find your niche
... forgot the machees... woops

By: UGA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.