by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 43 of 62
#421by:    

Delta sig had 37...

By: whoa
#422by:    

giving out 50+ bids during formal rush doesn't count. The big dawgs got all they wanted practically before formal.

By: whoa
#423by:    

Guarantee that the numbers are wrong for beta. I'm not saying that the other numbers are wrong but Beta has at least 28 pledges. Wouldn't be surprised if the numbers are higher for some of the others too.

By: numbers
#424by:    

the good fraternities also have gainesville st. kids too

By: also
#425by:    

I would never be proud to say that we took gainesville kids. Thats just when you are desperate for numbers.

By: also
#426by:    

Is it just me or does ATO just have a terrible pledge class this year? Last year was a little better but then just went back down...

By: sooo
#427by:    

maybe, but it has to be educated first.

By: realworld
#428by:    

the exception of drinking partners or sleepovers exactly what do you need sorority girls for?

By: Hey frat boys with

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#429by:    

Can someone tell me about Spring rush? What are my chances of getting a bid? and if I get a bid, will it be from a "good" frateriny (top/mid tier), or will it be from a crappy frat? Do all frats participate in spring rush?

By: UGA Freshman
#430by:    

As long as you're calling any of them "frats" instead of "fraternities" you don't need to worry about getting a bid from anyone

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.