Page 42 of 62
#411by:    

Top: Beta, Sig Ep, ATO
Middle: Sigma Pi, TKE, Phi Delt
Middle 2: everyone else
Bottom: SAE, Ka, Sigma Chi

By: real talk
#412by:    

Thats not as bad as sig ep and ATO. They both have given out 40-50+ bids and Sig ep only has like 14 and ATO only has like 20... Pathetic. Lambda is struggling too from what i've heard.

By: Below.
#413by:    

This website is crap. I am rush chairman for my fraternity and I check this site periodically. I know for a fact that most fraternities have told their brothers to not post anything on here. Do you really think fraternity guys are that worried about posting on some stupid website? These postings are mostly by girls who are trying to manipulate rankings. These comments and rankings mean nothing. My advice to rushees is to hang out with the brothers as much as you can and you will know if you fit in with the brothers. Any comments which are exaggerated, or name individual fraternities, or rankings with all 1s or all 5s are a red flag that someone is trying to mess with rankings. Decide for yourself and do not look to this website as factual.

By: come on people
#414by:    

What are the odds of getting abid after being rushed during the summer>? Someone please answer

By: doees
#415by:    

KA 34
Sae 32
Sigma Chi 38
Chi Phi 26
Lamba 19
Snu 22
Beta 18
Theta chi 21
Fiji 29

By: rush numbers
#416by:    

You have several of those wrong.
Before formal, Chi Phi had 22 and Sigma Nu had 26. SAE had 36 and KA had less than 34 I believe.

By: Rush numbers
#417by:    

Guarantee you all of those numbers are wrong

By: No way
#418by:    

The numbers below are from IFC.

By: rush numbers
#419by:    

KA 32
SAE 32
Sigma Chi 37
Chi Phi 31
Lambda 27
SNu 27
Beta 18
Theta Chi 25
FIJI 26

By: real numbers,,,no BS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#420by:    

me is right. a friend from ifc told me it was spot on

By: the one below

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.