facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 37 of 62
#361by:    

"Don't kid yourself... Beta, Theta Chi, AEpi. You guys have no alumni, no money, no history, no good houses, no nothing."

It really depends on how you want to judge a fraternity. Do you only put emphasis on history, alumni, and having a good house? Or do you look at the people in the organizations. Yeah, SigEP and ATO used to have a hell of a lot more prestige than they do currently, but I say that's because they USED to be good. Not because they are currently. Beta, Theta Chi, and AEPi may not have the history or alumni base of the others, but I know a hell of a lot more guys that are cool in those three fraternities than I do in ATO or SigEP.

By: Really?
#362by:    

Tier 1: SAE, KA, Chi Phi

Tier 1.5: Lambda chi, Sigma Chi

Tier 2: Fiji, SigEp, Sigma Nu, ATO, AGR

Tier 3: Beta, Pike, Theta Chi, pik kap, AEpi

Tier 4: Delta sig, phi psi, Delt, TEP, Sigma Pi, TKE

By: this one is right
#363by:    

I don't understand the hate on Theta Chi. They are really fun but they tend to attract only a certain crowd. I would say add Theta Chi to tier 2. I'd say Beta might be tier 2 as well. Some of them are really cool. AEPi is definitely not though...

By: Really?
#364by:    

Theta Chi is definitely tier 2, most of the girls that hang out there are old row and Beta is much better than Pike or AEPI. I don't think Sigma nu or ATO and Sig Ep have any respect. Sig Ep has only been on campus since the 60's and don't have a good alumni base either, and ATO and EN (while traditionally "good" houses) haven't been decent in 25 years.

By: Truuf
#365by:    

ok so put theta chi in tier two

By: fine
#366by:    

You have theta chi twice on there.

Tier 1.5: Lambda chi, Sigma Chi

Tier 2: Fiji, SigEp, Sigma Nu, ATO, AGR, Theta Chi

Tier 3: Beta, Pike, pik kap, AEpi

Tier 4: Delta sig, phi psi, Delt, TEP, Sigma Pi, TKE

By: You mean...
#367by:    

Tier 2: Lamda Chi, Sigma Chi, Theta Chi, FIJI, Beta, Theta Chi.

Tier 3: Sig Ep, Sigma Nu, ATO, AGR, Pi Kap AEpi, Pike.

By: you mean...
#368by:    

Lambda Chi is overrated. SAE wannabes...

By: lax bros
#369by:    

No one cares after freshman year... and if they do they are insecure and have nothing better to do with their time. Enjoy your brotherhood and hang out with who you want.

By: This is getting old

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#370by:    

BROS,

Top: SGA, HERO, Creswell community council
Middle: SIG Ep, ATO
Middle .5: Michael Adams, Hairy, Russell hall, GDIs
Bottom: Me, You, Justin Beaver.

By: REAL TALK

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.