#331by:    

It's so easy to tell what fraternity people are in based on their rankings

By: yeah
#332by:    

dont hate the player, hate the game

By: real talk
#333by:    

Top 3: SAE, KA, FIJI
I think Fiji deserves to be there. Girls like them a lot and they respect people and are really nice and have class.

Next 3: Chi Phi, Sigma Chi, Beta
Next 4:ATO, Lambda Chi, Theta Chi, Sigma Nu
i have friends in sigma Nu and ATO that are cool. I know a lot of people like lambda chi, but they just don't seem serious about stuff and aren't very nice.

This is just one guys perspective.

By: Top 10
#334by:    

No one ever is gonna give fiji a chance because no one respects them. So please stop trying to build up your fraternity on here

By: "one guys perspectiv
#335by:    

That Fiji isn't respected? We always have tons of girls at our parties, have a great location, and have money and good grades? What else do you want?

By: How can you say

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#336by:    

a scream to read all of your post! Hilarious. So Jr High. Keep it going. Best entertainment .

By: It's
#337by:    

"most fun": SAE, Chi Phi, Lambda Chi, Theta Chi, AEPi

"smart": beta, ATO, fiji, sigma chi (they don't really fit anywhere else)

"southern": KA, AGR

"mixed bag": sigma Nu, pike, the rest

Generally the most fun are considered the best, but it depends what you want really. The mixed bag ones just kind of give anyone bids, so you get a large variety.

By: Grouping (not tiers)
#338by:    

Best post this site has seen, couldn't agree more.

By: Below
#339by:    

Not a "most fun" according to you? They had so many band parties last semester, an awesome day night with agr, and girls are always hanging out at their house. I just don't get the disrespect.

By: How is fiji
#340by:    

doesn't even remotely fall into the most fun category. having a lot of band parties doesn't mean anything except that you have money and the only reason girls come is because you invite football players. just be glad you aren't in the group with sigma nu

By: fiji

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.