Page 30 of 62
#291by:    

sae, sigma chi, and sigma pi

By: top
#292by:    

All of the dtd are so hot!

By: slam pieces
#293by:    

Besides showercap sae has little to offer. Growing more irrelevant by the year, probably because of nonstop probation. Rely way to much on alumni too

By: slipping
#294by:    

Good: sae, ka, chi phi, theta chi, sigma chi, kappa sig
On the brink: lambda, fiji, beta
everyone else is not that bad, uga has a good greek system

By: In reality
#295by:    

Old Row in order founded.
1 SAE
2 KA
3 Chi Phi
4 Phi Delt
5 Fiji
6 Sigma Chi
7 Sigma Nu

Non Old Row fraternities worth mentioning.

Lamda
Kappa Sig
AEPi
Theta Chi

Anything else not worth your time.

By: The Real Reality
#296by:    

That the last two two posters were a Fiji and then a theta chi. Fiji was on this campus for less than 5 years before leaving for about 100. I guess your old row technically but I wouldn't brave about it. Have you seen theta chis pledge class this year? Biggest collection of douches I've ever seen.

These 6 fraternities run this school; sae, ka, chi phi, sigma chi, aepi, lamda

By: Fairl obvious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#297by:    

To posters below, are you aware how irrelevant they are about to come? Half of the fraternity dropped and the chapter won't be able to have a social event for at least a year (and thats assuming they keep their charter). It will take them so time to get back to where they use to be.

By: Why kappa sig?
#298by:    

I really think that lambda chi, theta chi, and possibly even chi phi and sae will benefit from kappa sigs problems.

By: Kappa sig
#299by:    

Below is pretty dead-on. Doesn't mean that I don't like ones that aren't in those 12, but the list below is pretty much the consensus of most of the people.

By: Agree
#300by:    

sae, ka, sigma chi, chi phi- only relevant chapters at uga

By: old row

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.