facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 29 of 62
#281by:    

All fraternities have their good points and bad points. You need to check out several and find the place where you are comfortable. If you look at this site only you would think the fraternities hate each other. That is just not true. Most brothers are friends with guys in other fraternities. There is just not that much competition except when they play intramurals. Don't pay attention to the morons who post tiers and make immature comments about other frats. Most likely these posts are made by nongreeks who way to make greeks look foolish.

By: ignore this website
#282by:    

Why don't you get a life and quit posting untrue and ridiculous things such as the sigma chi post. I am not sigma chi but this is just childish.

By: stop being stupid
#283by:    

Does the Chi Phi chef still sell blow out of the kitchen?

By: Yo
#284by:    

Yeah, ten a key

By: below
#285by:    

lambda chi, sigma chi, chi phi, and ka filling up the bottom six.....fiji and sig ep up top, completely true ratings ahahahaha

By: haha
#286by:    

1.sae, ka, chi phi
2.theta chi, sigma chi
3.lambda, beta, fiji

Kappa sig would have been in 2. Your fraternity can be better or worse depending on the number of douches and unattractive guys.

By: rate

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#287by:    

I'd put ka in tier 2. Have definitely slid some with their new location and a couple mediocre pledge classes.

By: below
#288by:    

i guess all the "cool" fraternities hang out at the bottom

By: observation
#289by:    

1. sae
2. ka
3. chi phi
4. sigma chi
5. fiji
6. lambda chi
7. kappa sig
8. theta chi
9. beta
10. ato
11. sigma nu
12. pike
who cares after that

By: uga
#290by:    

That's the only person I've ever seen put them in the top 5. Unless you ask a freshman girl, almost anyone will put lambda chi in the top 4.

By: Haha gotta be a fiji

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.