facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Georgia - UGA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 27 of 62
#261  by: Sigma Pi   

clearly you know there a fraternity if you care enough to post about them.

By: Sigma Pi
#262  by: Tiers   

1 sae, ka
2 chi phi, lambda chi, sigma chi
3 Fiji, beta, aepi, agr
4 ato, kappa sig, sigma nu
5 everyone else
6 da t da

By: Tiers
#263  by: uga10   

tiers? obviously a fiji made these
1. sae, ka, chi phi
2. sigma chi, kappa sig, lambda chi
3. theta chi, fiji, aepi, agr
4. beta, ato, sip ep,
5. everyone else

By: uga10
#264  by: ugadawg   

1. sae, chi phi, ka
2. sigma chi, kappa sig, lambda chi, theta chi
3. fiji, aepi, beta
4. ato, sig ep, pike, agr
5. delta sig, sig nu, tep
6. everyone else

By: ugadawg
#265  by: stop the rating   

What a sterotypical Greek thing it is to "rate" fraternities in an attempt to say one group is better than another. This sort of thing is just why outsiders ridicule the Greek system. Stop making the Greek system look so shallow and obsessed with thinking you are better than others.

By: stop the rating
#266  by: UGAgame   

disagree with the numbering listed below but am not going to add my numbering because it is immature to do that. get over yourselves and just enjoy being in your own frat.

By: UGAgame
#267  by: I agree   

The Greek system is very strong at UGA, but it is a very small percentage of the student body, only around 20%. The freshmen pledges seem to be obsessed with this site and writing the numbering of the fraternities. When you get older you don't worry about this as much. I mean you still enjoy your fraternity, but by then you have made friends and connections with others on campus and the whole idea of my frat is better than yours is not that important.

By: I agree
#268  by: Classiness/Involved   

1. fiji, sigma chi, beta
2. ato, sig ep, sigma nu
Very bottom: sae, chi phi, ka, lambda chi, kappa sig
It amazes me how all the "good" fraternities are the least involved and least classy. You all need to reevaluate your priorities and praise well rounded fraternities. It's easier to throw a big party than actually develop quality men who will make something out of their lives.

By: Classiness/Involved
#269  by: no rating   

I understand your ratings about classiness and involved and totally agree. But that is your opinion and my opinion and some people value how well a frat can throw a wild party. The point is that the ratings are all relative and subjective. Everyone just needs to quit the ratings and value each frat for what they are. Knocking each other down will not help keep the greek system strong.

By: no rating
#270  by: Real rankings   

Tier 1: ka, ato, fiji
Tier 2: sigma chi, beta, chi phi
Tier 3: sae, kappa sig, lambda chi, agr
Tier 4: sigma nu, tep, aepi, theta chi
Tier 5: DaTDa, Sigma Pi

By: Real rankings

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.