facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 26 of 62
#251by:    

They're on probation and I've been to their house multiple times on Thursdays when we didn't have socials and they have tons of people over.

By: Pathetic how?
#252by:    

1. sae, chi, ka,
2. sigma chi, lambda, kap sig,
3. theta chi, fiji, beta
4. ato, sig ep

By: Rankings

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#253by:    

Below is probably an ato or sig ep

By: Haha
#254by:    

Ignore the all 1s and all 5s

By: Please
#255by:    

Chi Phi is the best frat on campus, hands down. We throw the biggest parties and hang out with the best sororities. Just ask anyone.

By: chi phi
#256by:    

I'm a freshman transferring from Auburn in the spring and thinking about pledging. What are the better fraternities on campus?

By: Auburn transfer
#257by:    

ATO is very strong here. Just drop by the house if you are interested in rushing. Great guys, relaxed atmosphere, and probably the best parties on campus.

By: Re: Auburn transfer
#258by:    

I literally have nothing to say to the post below me but "haha"

By: Wow
#259by:    

sigma pi is the largest drinking frat on campus

By: Sigma TT
#260by:    

by largest drinking fraternity you definitely don't mean number wise since you have about ten brothers. Is sigma pi even a fraternity? I heard they were a business fraternity or something. lots of sketchy guys there

By: haha sigma pi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.