facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 24 of 62
#231by:    

you are embarrassing your fraternity by sitting on this catty website all day. this web site is for GIRLS. but i guess if you want your frat to be known for self ranking and being obsessed with some drama creating website then i guess thats up to you. tool.

By: chi phi
#232by:    

A. if youre a guy, then its kinda ironic since youre on this site too. B. If you're a girl, you're just jealous that your sorority can't get a social with us. Sorry we only hang with hot old row sororities. Have fun with Sig Ep and ATO though. Haha

By: below
#233by:    

A.) i am a guy.
B.) my sister told me about this site like 4 days ago.
C.) i havent even looked at my fraternity's page, i saw the side thing and your girly ass making retarted comments was enough entertainment for me
D.) you are a tool.

By: below
#234by:    

KD sucks anyway

By: re re: below
#235by:    

the chi phi house should be called the toolbox

By: truth
#236by:    

i agree. this couldnt be a chi phi. not because i know any, i have a few in my classees but i dont know them really. i just really dont think anyone could be this much of a tool. gotta be a joke

By: "below"
#237by:    

Together we can all take Chi Phi down a notch because clearly they have gotten an undeserved ego from somewhere..

By: Together
#238by:    

Why does TEP define irony?
They love to get baked

By: TEP
#239by:    

Wow sorry your frat sucks and all you can do is hate on chi phi on greek rank. Ask any girl on campus and shell tell you us and sae are the best. Go back to sig ep or sigma chi and cry yourself to sleep

By: Re: Together

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#240by:    

Great group of guys who are always involved on campus. Very philanthropically oriented and have a number of gentlemen who are involved in numerous on-campus organizations. 3 Foundation Fellows, 5 Ramsey Scholars, SGA president, and IFC president are all Chi Phis. Extremely impressed with these fine men and the great things they are doing at UGA.

By: Great guys

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.