facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 22 of 62
#211by:    

Cleaned up. Almost every girl I've seen in smoking.

By: Phi mu
#212by:    

milledge got some hot girls as always while old row went with money and class. what's new?

By: South
#213by:    

Whenever you feel sad, smile and thank god your not an ATO.

By: New Boys
#214by:    

Alright who got the best newboys? I'm going with SAE then Phi Psi. I heard lamba pledged 55 bamfs

By: Pledges
#215by:    

Ban This Site-NOW! Posted 1 minutes ago This bashing of one another has gotten out of control. I believe many of the comments are posted by the site administrator who is trying to create drama and entice more people to sign on. If no one signs on and makes comments it will go away just like Juicy Campus did.

By: Ban This Site-NOW!
#216by:    

aepi-30
agr-14
ato-34
beta-30
chi phi-29
delta sig-19
dtd-5 (ha)
ka-34
KE-23
lambda chi-24
phi del-8
fiji-32
phi kappa theta-6
pi kappa alpha-21
sae-30
EX- 38
EN-33
sig ep-25
sigma pi-16
tep-11
tke-2
theta chi-27

By: fall recruit.
#217by:    

These ratings are definitely manipulated. Yesterday ATO was ranked 18. They got another posting of ones and moved up to #7. No hate for ATO but how is that possible?

By: Manipulated
#218by:    

It was obviously a joke.

By: Come on man

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#219by:    

What are the old row fraternities at uga?

By: question
#220by:    

The generally accepted Old Row frats are Delta Tau Delta, Sig Ep, ATO, and TEP. But there are grey areas, as some consider Chi Psi and AKL to be Old Row. But other than those the rest of the frats aren't really worth mentioning.

By: Fratty

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.