facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 20 of 62
#191by:    

I really hope it is not an SAE posting all this crap. Really, sounds like a catfight. And FYI comment about them all being rich- A guy form my highschool who pledged there is def not rich. His dad is a car salesman-and no, he does not own the dealership.

By: SAE
#192by:    

yea a guy frm my towns dad is a insurance claims adjuster....in a smallll town...FAR from rich

By: ha
#193by:    

Im in a fratat uga...i pledged last year in the fall.......Oh how i wish i had gone SAE..they are cool

By: another
#194by:    

DG and SAE forevs!

By: <3
#195by:    

yea figures

By: sae and dg
#196by:    

Best frat for sure. We throw the best parties and pull the most girls.

By: sae
#197by:    

Yes, SAE has the best party but they aren't they guys you want to date. They aren't interested in that type of relationship. If you are going through rush then you want to look at Sigma Chi, Figi, and Theta Chi. They party with all the sorority girls, not just the XO and KKG like SAE.

By: UGA Girls
#198by:    

Governor Barnes was a sigma chi

By: Former

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#199by:    

He is still called Governor out of respect. Get use to that sound. He will be the next Governor. He and the good people of Georgia will say "no deal" to Deal. Sigma Chi is the best! Go Roy and Go Sigma Chi!

By: EXCUSE ME...
#200by:    

I don't know about that but Saxby Chambliss and Sonny Perdue were and still are both Chi Phi. We will always run this school like our alumni run this state.

By: Chi Phi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.