University of Georgia - UGA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 17 of 62
#161by:    

1A. SAE, KA
1B. Chi Phi, Lambda Chi, Sigma Chi
2. Kappa Sig, Fiji, Theta Chi
3. ATO, AEPi, AGR, Beta, Sig Ep

Ask almost anyone in a good fraternity or sorority and you'll get a list like this one. Some people might move things around a little but the above represents the consensus of top tier greeks.

By: How it is
#162by:    

I'm rushing and I was wondering what houses are on probation and what that means exactly.

By: Hey
#163by:    

Getting ready to go through sorority recruitment and I'm not a legacy but do have a lot of recs that were sent in for me. But, I'm still really nervous about it. From a guys view, could you please give me a run down on all the sororities, not just the top 4 house. Thanks!

By: Sorority PNM
#164by:    

ADPi-girl next door /AOPi-Athletic, keep to themselves/ KD-Hot girls, most r wild/ ZTA- similar to KD but not as wild or hot / PhiMu-not that hot but fun/ KKG-rich wild party girls/ XO-rich, earthy girls/ KAT-strange mix but liked/ DG-wild, some hot some not, GPB-not that well known but sweet girls. DG-involved and nice. Really, there are duds and beauty queens at every house.

By: PNM
#165by:    

1. SAE, KA, Chi Phi
2. Lambda Chi, Sigma Chi, Theta Chi
3. Kappa Sig, Fiji, Sig Ep
4. AGR, Beta
5. ATO, AEPi

6.The rest.

By: Sorority Ranks
#166by:    

1.Kappa Sigma, AGR, Fiji
2.theta, lamda, sigma chi
3.KA, sae, chi phi
4.ato, beta,
5 sip ep ,,,the rest

By: real sorority rank
#167by:    

mostly old row sororities hang out w/ old row frats like SAE, KA, SigmaChi, and ChiPhi. Kappa Sig, Sig Ep, lambda chi, fiji hang out with mostly south milledge girls. of course there is cross over everywhere

By: Ranks
#168by:    

how would you compare a fraternity to sorority? like match which frat would be which sorority?

By: frarostitute

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#169by:    

and where are you getting your info frm...thats a biased point of view...u must be sae or ka

By: hahahaha
#170by:    

sae-kkg
ka- adpi
chiphi-kd
sigmachi- pm
kappasig-xo
fiji- zta
lambda- kat
beta-aopi
thetachi-ddd
sigep-axo
pike-sk
aepi-sdt
ato-dz
agr-piphi
dtd-gpb
sigmanu-agd
deltasig-dg

By: frarostitute

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.