by:    

University of Georgia - UGA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 10 of 62
#91by:    

I bet you are a "fratguy"

By: Funny
#92by:    

Alright funny what does that even mean? Sorry I tried to give advice to someone.... get a life you gdi instead of coming on this site bitterly posting insults because you didn't get a bid anywhere....

By: what?
#93by:    

the best sororities on here

By: Name
#94by:    

wow that was the worst thing posted on here in awhile... DTD the greatest? You must be a deep throat daddy to say that.

By: hahah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#95by:    

1. sae, ka
2. chi phi, sigma chi, kappa sig, pi kapp
3. lambda chi, beta
4. fiji, agr, dtd, chi psi

By: Tiers
#96by:    

looks good, but why would you even include pi kapp?

By: Good
#97by:    

What looks good about FIJI and chi psi being in the same tier? pi kapp? is this even for georgia? horrible tiers.

1. SAE, KA, Chi Phi (always has, always will)
1b. Sigma Chi
2. Kappa Sig, Theta Chi, Lambda Chi, FIJI
2b. Beta, Aepi, AGR
3. Pike, Sig Ep, ATO, EN, etc...
4. Awful
5. Chi psi

By: Looks good?
#98by:    

KA, SAE, and chi phi are the stereotypical "best" fraternities, but they're obviously not for everyone and I've known plenty of people who got in one of them and then regretted it later because they just did it for the name or prestige, and not the actual people in it.
After those three though, the rest are all basically the same. kappa sig, fiji, beta, lambda chi, pi kap, theta chi, aepi,sigma chi. Theres really not a huge difference between any of them it just really comes down to the individual people in them. different strokes for different folks, theres no use arguing all day about who is in what "tier", but people will do it anyways. any that i didnt mention are not really worth mentioning

By: done
#99by:    

That is the most intelligent and reasonable thing I have ever read on greekrank.
You have actually told it how it is.
Thank You

By: Honesty
#100by:    

Choose KA, Sae, Kappa sig, or sigma chi

By: If your rushing..

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.