facebook

which one

by:    

I know there are a mix of girls in every group, but which sororities have the most Christian or more conservative girls?

Posted By: Girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Check out sigma alpha omega

By: hhgreg
#2by:    

Probably most sororities' constitutions prohibit discrimination based upon religion, however all but one NPC is majority Christian. Now being conservative, that is a different question.

By: Being real
#3by:    

Every girl in every sorority parties and gets drunk. If you aren't into either of those then UGA greek life isn't for you.

By: LOL
#4by:    

I know some strong Christian girls in AXO, but you'll find believers in most of the sororities. There's also the national Christian sorority Sigma Alpha Omega here. Their pledge class this year was about 60 girls according to someone I know who pledged, and they've definitely got more than 100 sisters overall. Some really nice and pretty girls in there. The girl I know who pledged really loves it. They have mixers, formal and those things,and I know their national philanthropy is fighting ovarian cancer. I think their sisterhood is really strong, and if you're looking for a sorority that's a faith supportive environment on a large scale, you might want to give their FB page and website a look and learn more about them. If you really want NPC, you'll find Christians there, too.

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.