facebook

Best sororities for minorities

by:    

im a freshman rushing in the fall and want to know which sororities at UGA take minorities?? thanks in advance!

Posted By: uga
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

There’s def racism in the south that’s a given but I’m not sure how prevalent it is among sororities as a whole (I’m sure there are individual girls that have their own bigoted views but nationally I don’t think there’s many problems) every sorority I think has at least a few girls of color so if you’re cool/ have connections you’ll have about as good of a shot as non-minorities. At least I hope!

By: Idk
by: Idk   

Also I assumed you were talking racial minorities sorry if that wasn’t the case!

By: Idk
#2by:    

there's definitely sororities without a single girl of color ... kappa is the one that comes to mind first

By: hm
by: Boom   

Also adpi

By: Boom
by: :)   

This is rlly late but kappa literally posted a POC member on their insta recently... so let’s not.

By: :)
#3by:    

honestly u have a shot at any sorority except the old row ones. as horrible and screwed up as it is, they only accept rich white girls :/

By: hey hey
#4by:    

sdt is a unique sorority

By: sdt
#5by:    

yeah I’m not white either and I’m kinda scared for recruitment lol, I’ve noticed so many of my friends getting followed by active members Bc they’re white, even the official sorority account (agd-which btw is that a bid promise?) I noticed agd has been following a lot of their recents lately too so idk

By: uga24
by: agd   

it’s not a bid promise but that’s definitely weird... sororities should not be following pnms

By: agd
#6by:    

Pi phi is a decent sorority, a little on the lower end, that’s pretty diverse! They have many people of color, plus you’re not considered “bottom tier”. Definitely look around at the actives when you visit that house and you’ll notice it!

By: For sure

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

did anybody else notice that the comments about dphie and dg got deleted lol

By: w
by: Lmaooo   

I just noticed this... yikes

By: Lmaooo
by: UGA    

Lol what did they say?

By: UGA
by: :/   

Think it said that DG has a bottom tier mentality and is down on themselves ? Idk what that means

By: :/
by: ~~~   

It probs wasn’t the dg/dphie thing that got it deleted the comment also said that every sorority would probs give girls of color a shot except aphi

By: ~~~
#8by:    

dphies whole thing is about diversity and stuff and theyre definitely the most diverse sorority and also the one ive heard the least about poc having any issues. alpha gam, dg, gamma phi, achio also come to mind

By: uga
#9by:    

besides for old row, basically every other sorority has some sort of diversity — racial, religious, cultural, etc. they literally do not care about that stuff as long as you’re a super cool person and think they’ll get along with their girls.

By: not old row
#10by:    

Check out the multicultural greek council! I personally like ΣΣΡ but thats just me lol.

By: mgc
by: uh   

you must be in that sorority....the question was specifically about panhellenic

By: uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.