facebook

2020 Sorority Ranking!!

by: :)

Rankings based on PC ‘19. The order within each tier isn’t necessarily set and stone, but I feel like the tiers alone are accurate.

Top: ADPi, Kappa, Phi Mu, Theta
Upper Mid: ZTA, AOii, Chi O, KD
Middle: Tri Delt, Gamma Phi, SK, DZ
Lower Mid: Pi Phi, AXO, Alpha Gam, Aphi
Bottom: SDT, DG, DPhiE

I know this ranking is very similar a lot of other ones, but I want to include reasoning below...
I’m sorry in advance for how long this is lol. Also hope this helps girls looking to rush in the fall since PC ‘19 is most relevant to them!

Top tier will almost always stay top tier. These are all incredible sororities with a lot of legacies and southern girls. ADPi, Theta, and Phi Mu are the best of old row with solid sets of fun, beautiful girls. A lot of people have been complaining about Kappa taking too many of out of state girls, but the sorority took an amazing group regardless of where they’re from. These sororities usually stick with top tier fraternities too!

ZTA and AOii did great this year as usual recruiting pretty, classy girls. They actually both took a handful of girls KD wanted. KD will always be known as the pretty popular girl sorority, but they dirty rush and are always very selective. Chi O is another awesome old row sorority, but they didn’t quite keep as solid of a pledge class as the other old rows.

Tri Delt, Gamma Phi, DZ, and SK are all very similar, especially based on this pledge class. All four sororities are made of girls that are super fun, pretty, outgoing, and very chill. Tri Delt as a chapter had some issues at the beginning of the year, but PC ‘19 is still a great group. Gamma Phi had an awesome fall rush compared to previous years, and it’s definitely moved them up. SK and DZ have always been middle tier with solid groups and a variety of girls. These are all really relaxed sororities who know how to be the life of the party!

Lower Mid has potential to change in the future. Pi Phi, AXO, and Alpha Gam are all filled with extremely smart girls, but they fit a more “nerdy smart” look. Not filled with fun girls that go out and party compared to other sororities. They all have great philanthropy, sisterhood, and academics nevertheless. Alpha Phi is ranked in lower mid solely because of the logistics of the sorority. They have an “odd mix of girls” because they basically take the rich girls and the leftovers, then girls are ranked into top, middle, and bottom tiers within their pledge class and pay fraternities for their socials. The girls as people are great, but it’s horrible the way the sorority works at UGA and nationally. Most girls don’t know this going into the sorority.

This is always bottom tier and as much as I hate to say it, everyone knows it. There is nothing wrong with SDT, DG, and DPhiE as they have outstanding philanthropy events (SDT’s Greek Grind wow wow wow) and incredible sisterhood. They’re all made up of super kind-hearted girls, but the chapters don’t have big social lives so they don’t get much attention from fraternities. Don’t take them off your radar until you rush them and see how you like them for yourself.

Hope this helps with girls rushing in the fall!

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 5
#21  by: Yes   

Y’all realize she said the houses in each tier are basically interchange? I think it’s accurate when that’s taken into consideration.

By: Yes
#22  by: What?   

Ok a phi is mad you claim they pay for socials. And it’s not true. But what about ranking within their own pledge class? No way... if that’s true what kind of sisterhood is that?? Gotta be garbage but surprised no one has disputed it yet

By: What?
by: :/May 31, 2020 8:17:42 PM

It happens in other chapters around the country

By: :/
by: YupJul 17, 2020 10:45:12 PM

It happens at all of the Alpha Phi chapters, they are a disaster. But thank god they are pretty...... Congrats, Alpha Phi, you have the prettiest idiots on every campus!!! =)

By: Yup
by: BruhOct 29, 2020 7:14:40 PM

Yup tell me more ;-; I'm thinking about joining a sorority

By: Bruh
#23  by: Yep   

Accurate

By: Yep
by: YepJun 1, 2020 2:25:15 PM

^^^^^

#24  by: Hi adpi   

Adpi is the grand master of dirty rush.

By: Hi adpi
by: YesJun 2, 2020 10:06:21 PM

Adpi, the “first and finest” wrote the book on dirty rush across several states and their national officers in recent years are complicit. They know and don’t care. At least they own it!

By: Yes
#25  by: Think About It   

This post is true as far as ranks, but I am letting you all rushing know that being in the "best" sorority will not make you the happiest. Just because you get a bid to a sorority that is "better" than another doesn't mean you will fit there. Please choose based on the actual girls and not status.

By: Think About It
by: ThisJul 2, 2020 9:47:55 PM

^^^^^

By: This
#26  by: :)   

ok, this is accurate

By: :)
#27  by: Yep   

This is the most accurate I’ve seen

#28  by: Meh   

This rank was spot on in March but after the testimonies I think the ranks that followed that are a bit more up to date 😬

By: Meh
#29  by: Hi   

Bump.

By: Hi
#30  by: .   

Bump!

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.