facebook

2020 Sorority Ranking!!

by: :)

Rankings based on PC ‘19. The order within each tier isn’t necessarily set and stone, but I feel like the tiers alone are accurate.

Top: ADPi, Kappa, Phi Mu, Theta
Upper Mid: ZTA, AOii, Chi O, KD
Middle: Tri Delt, Gamma Phi, SK, DZ
Lower Mid: Pi Phi, AXO, Alpha Gam, Aphi
Bottom: SDT, DG, DPhiE

I know this ranking is very similar a lot of other ones, but I want to include reasoning below...
I’m sorry in advance for how long this is lol. Also hope this helps girls looking to rush in the fall since PC ‘19 is most relevant to them!

Top tier will almost always stay top tier. These are all incredible sororities with a lot of legacies and southern girls. ADPi, Theta, and Phi Mu are the best of old row with solid sets of fun, beautiful girls. A lot of people have been complaining about Kappa taking too many of out of state girls, but the sorority took an amazing group regardless of where they’re from. These sororities usually stick with top tier fraternities too!

ZTA and AOii did great this year as usual recruiting pretty, classy girls. They actually both took a handful of girls KD wanted. KD will always be known as the pretty popular girl sorority, but they dirty rush and are always very selective. Chi O is another awesome old row sorority, but they didn’t quite keep as solid of a pledge class as the other old rows.

Tri Delt, Gamma Phi, DZ, and SK are all very similar, especially based on this pledge class. All four sororities are made of girls that are super fun, pretty, outgoing, and very chill. Tri Delt as a chapter had some issues at the beginning of the year, but PC ‘19 is still a great group. Gamma Phi had an awesome fall rush compared to previous years, and it’s definitely moved them up. SK and DZ have always been middle tier with solid groups and a variety of girls. These are all really relaxed sororities who know how to be the life of the party!

Lower Mid has potential to change in the future. Pi Phi, AXO, and Alpha Gam are all filled with extremely smart girls, but they fit a more “nerdy smart” look. Not filled with fun girls that go out and party compared to other sororities. They all have great philanthropy, sisterhood, and academics nevertheless. Alpha Phi is ranked in lower mid solely because of the logistics of the sorority. They have an “odd mix of girls” because they basically take the rich girls and the leftovers, then girls are ranked into top, middle, and bottom tiers within their pledge class and pay fraternities for their socials. The girls as people are great, but it’s horrible the way the sorority works at UGA and nationally. Most girls don’t know this going into the sorority.

This is always bottom tier and as much as I hate to say it, everyone knows it. There is nothing wrong with SDT, DG, and DPhiE as they have outstanding philanthropy events (SDT’s Greek Grind wow wow wow) and incredible sisterhood. They’re all made up of super kind-hearted girls, but the chapters don’t have big social lives so they don’t get much attention from fraternities. Don’t take them off your radar until you rush them and see how you like them for yourself.

Hope this helps with girls rushing in the fall!

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: Seriously   

If you’re a PNM rushing this fall, please just get off of Greek rank. You need to make your own decisions during rush based on where YOU will be happiest, not based on anonymous ranks.

By: Seriously
by: ReplyMar 26, 2020 11:55:41 PM

^^ This ranking is pretty accurate for PC19, but rush is SO much more than one pledge class. Pay attention to girls in line at each house with you, not just the girls in the sorority. Girls you’re standing next to in line may be your new sorority sisters... make friends with them and make your own judgements at each house. It can be good to know what you’re getting into by reading reviews, but everything on GreekRank is 100% biased, so making your own decisions during rush is the best way to go. Everyone says “trust the process” and you really do have to. You will end up where you need and want to be. Nobody else’s opinions matter in your happiness and judgement!!!

By: Reply
by: ...Mar 31, 2020 3:16:34 PM

^^^^^

By: ...
by: YesJul 14, 2020 9:09:34 PM

Seriously! Make up your own minds

By: Yes
#2  by: Yelp   

But it is BS. They aren’t paying for socials so stop it. Y’all are ridiculous. We need to build each other up. Y’all aren’t seeing that what is going on could kill the Greek system.

By: Yelp
#3  by: Anonymous    

Whoever still thinks aphi pays for socials is ridiculous lol a new sorority is still trying to save money and are not gonna go out of their way to pay for socials when the money can go towards other useful things like still making renovations to the house, good sisterhoods and date night venues

By: Anonymous
#4  by: ///   

Pi phi goes out trust me lol

By: ///
by: YesJul 4, 2020 2:18:51 PM

^^^^^

by: imoAug 18, 2020 10:00:47 AM

pi phi should be up a tier

By: imo
#5  by: yuh   

this is SO accurate

By: yuh
#6  by: Agree   

Bump^

By: Agree
#7  by: Well   

DG had a really good PC’19 so based on that they should be higher.

By: Well
by: yesJul 9, 2020 9:05:39 PM

Agree ^^^^^

By: yes
#8  by: yes   

so accurate!! finally

#9  by: This is it   

Theta > phi mu and this is it

By: This is it
by: YesAug 1, 2020 10:24:52 AM

I think everyone knows this

by: yepAug 17, 2020 8:05:01 PM

Theta before phi mu and adpi

By: yep
#10  by: yes   

this is seriously the most accurate post i’ve seen!!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.