facebook

fraternity tiers

by: tiers

1) SAE, Chi Phi, KA, FIJI
-pretty clear top 4 imo. More well-rounded than next tier. Money, sorority relations, solid guys, alumni support, and events. These 4 are more well rounded than the other fraternities on campus.

2) ATO, SNU, Sigma Chi
- ATO and Sigma Chi have done well with tush recently. A few specific factors holding each back from tier 1. Best bets to join tier 1 over next ~5 years.

3) Delta Sig, Beta, Pi Kapp
-Solid fraternities. Pull solid guys and have good sorority relations. Delta Sig has big pledge classes w/ some cool guys some gooberish guys. Could go either up or down over the next few years. Beta is pretty stable and I can’t see them switching tiers anytime soon. Pi Kapp could move up a tier over the next couple of years with their house (assuming they stay out of trouble).

4) Pike, Phi Delt, KS, AEPI
- All very good fraternities, but I feel a step down from the tier above. I think Pike could move up soon and KS has a shot to too. I don’t Phi Delt rushes well enough to do the same and AEPI is obviously a niche fraternity.

5) Sig Ep, AGR
-Niche fraternities. Unique and decent in their own ways.

6) Sigma Pi, DTD, TEP
- Okay fraternities. I think a clear step up from the ones not mentioned.

Posted By: tiers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Fiji trying way too hard

By: Lol
by: Here we go again Feb 26, 2020 10:32:00 AM

New —ATO,SNU Fiji
Old Chi phi , SAE , KA

As far as well rounded ? Vote is the new row .

By: Here we go again
by: cigsAug 7, 2023 8:45:15 PM

Put sigma chi in top of new row. they have top tier sorority girls at their events

By: cigs
#2  by: Wow   

Hahahahahahahahaha yeah good one dude.

You moved down PhiDelt but kept Beta? PhiDelt is old row and gets bigger and better PC's. Both are dry in house. If you move one down might as well move the other.

PiKapp is decent but they have had to initiate like 8 UNG guys, the passed few years to make numbers look better. Yeah trouble has been an issue but I think that's over for now.

If you have PiKapp up there, you'd better move up pike. Better social schedule and parties, hang with better sororities. KS has a better sorority rotation too.

Fiji being top is fine but you might as well include one or both of ATO and SNu as well.

Pretty sure PiKapp was behind this or maybe Beta but either way this has some questionable placements.

By: Wow
#3  by: sista   

Ok FIJI

By: sista
#4  by: For what it's worth   

I think this ranking is exactly right

By: For what it's worth
#5  by: What   

Where’s lambda

By: What
by: abcFeb 27, 2020 10:52:41 AM

Probably in the "ones not mentioned".

By: abc
#6  by: Reply   

100 something guys in each chapter and 250 to 300 something girls in each chapter

By: Reply

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.