facebook

fraternity pledgeship

by:    

Which fraternity has the toughest Pledgeship? I know SAE is obviously a little rough, but is FIJI's that bad? I am considering rushing them in the spring so I was wondering. I don't mind some hazing but throwing alcohol down my throat is a little different...

Posted By: FutureDawg
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No forced drinking or physical hazing at My Fii chapter at Georgia. Period. It is, however, a time demeaning pledgeship, like taking on another class,

By: 3Cloverhurst
#2by:    

How long does pledgeship usually last? I've heard around 7 weeks but i don't know for sure. Also is FIJI doing a spring rush this year (spring 14)?

By: FutureDawg
#3by:    

Fiji nor SAE will likely have spring rush. Even if their numbers dropped, which they won't, they won't show weakness by having a spring rush. Pledge activities are private so what you hear is probably not completely true. If you have to ask about pledge activities, you don't need to pledge at any UGA fraternity or any fraternity at another university.

By: Dawg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: SweetPhiMu   

The bigger fraternities seldom rush in spring, unless there are some specific guys they wanted in the fall decided to wait.

By: SweetPhiMu
#4by:    

Why do fraternities find it necessary to make their pledges wear "outfit" and no letters?

By: Sorority wonder
by: Fraternity guy   

You earn your letters by being initiated in most fraternities. There are a few exceptions to this rule, but that tends to be the way it is.

By: Fraternity guy
by: BoyWatcher   

I'd be shocked if either had a spring rush, unless there were particularly someone they felt they missed. Number are full.

By: BoyWatcher
#5by:    

I am a pledge and pledgeship has been the greatest time of my life. The brothers are uplifting and shower us with gifts. They never haze and the worse thing you have to do is name your favorite ice cream flavors and why. Please join us in the spring :)

By: uga1994
by: Can't eat i/c   

Do we have to eat the ice cream. The coldness gives me brain freezes.

By: Can't eat i/c
#6by:    

Bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.