facebook

my view of top fraternities

by: SophSororityLady

To base any ranking based on the 2013 fall pledge class is a bit premature (unless you measure by class size alone or know a bunch of them). We'll see how they pan out, but for what it's worth, here's my list of best fraternities at Georgia (caveat, everyone has different tastes in boys):

1. Sigma Chi (my current favorite; lot's of really cool guys; a few losers too, but don't we all have a handful of those)
2. Fiji (the guys you want to take home to mom: smart, attractive, polite, attractive and active on campus, but still a bunch of fun)
3. SAE (money is attractive, and so are many of their brothers. Bit crazy sometimes)
4. KA (see SAE, maybe with a little more "southern flavor")
5. SigEp (some attractive, smart boys, with a number of questionable brothers to make me feel a little weird over there)
6.Beta (dropped in my rankings; better a couple of years ago)
7. SIgma Nu
8. AGR

Worst:

1. Lambda Chi (I don't feel safe there)
2. Delta Tau Delta (odd bunch)
3. ZBT (If they still exist)
4. Chi Phi (hugely, hugely over-rated)
5. Pi Kappa Phi (again, hugely over-rated)
6. Pike (a really strange group of boys; could be the steroid source for the campus)
7. Theta Chi (my older brother was a friend of a bunch of Theta Chi's, who I liked very much, so something seems to have gone awry there)
8. ZBT (If they still exist)

I either haven't met enuff in the other fraternities to make a comment or, to me, they are irrelevant.

One girl's opinion.

Posted By: SophSororityLady
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.